Normally, clickbait headlines are created simply to grab clicks—and clicks and clicks and more clicks. But you can’t click on the titles below, since there aren’t any stories linked to them. Instead, if being an expat is in your past, present, or future, the stories are up to you, to write or live out yourselves.
So here’s to the new year . . . and all the stories ahead!
- They had no idea why all the nationals were staring at them
- She said the same thing to her neighbor every morning for a month—until her language teacher explained to her what it meant
- Only 1 in 1000 people can identify these countries by their shapes—can you?
- He thought his carryon would fit in the overhead bin, then this happened
- 5 things visa officers don’t want you to know
See the rest of the list at A Life Overseas
[photo: “Giorgi – Shocked,” by japrea, used under a Creative Commons licesnse]