A Biscoff Cookie, an Inflight Magazine, and Some White Noise. . . Welcome Aboard
August 23, 2013 § Leave a comment
It’s been more than a year since I put together my list of online, English-language, international (read, with other than just US destinations) in-flight magazines.
Not long ago, I found 27 more and have added their links to the post. That brings the total to 91.
So . . .
- Gather up some snacks, like salted peanuts or Biscoff cookies. Go to Jaunted’s “Five Favorite In-Flight Snacks and Where to Buy Them” if you’d like some help.
- Settle into a chair with your laptop.
- Open up “Inflight Magazines: My Virtual Seat-Back Pocket Runneth Over” and click on some magazines to read.
- Prop up your feet for a business-class feel, or pull your knees up near your chin for the coach experience.
- Then start the video below, relax, and enjoy (or course, that’s assuming the cabin of a Boeing 777 is a relaxing place for you).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.